In compliance with the obligations deriving from EU regulations, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, the present website www.fieldgood.it (hereinafter, the “website”) respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to harm user rights.
This informative note is addressed to all those who access the web pages of the website, or, both to those who use the Website without making a registration, and to those who, as a result of the registration process, use the services dedicated to registered users. This information does not refer to other Internet sites to which the user can access through the hypertext links present in the website, which will be subject to the rules established by the respective Privacy Policies.
Legal basis of data processing
Purpose of the data processing
Like all web sites, the website makes use of log files in which are preserved information collected in an automated way during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) adress;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the website;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- visit date and time;
- web page of origin and exit of the visitor (referral);
- possibly the number of clicks.
The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the website, and for security reasons will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner. For security purposes (spam filters , firewalls , virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the website or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for purposes of protection of the website and its users and processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Data Protection Authority, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their subscription to the Privacy Shield.
This website treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with rationales which are strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the user can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- to request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- to know its origin;
- to receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- to request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing,to receive, by paying only the cost of the support needed, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Data Protection Authority – link to the Authority page);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the rights referred to in the preceding article, the user can contact Fieldgood, by writing to the following e-mail address – email@example.com – or by calling this number – +39 095/8188060.
The data controller is Fieldgood s.r.l., with registered office in Viale Ruggero di Lauria 59/a – 95127 Catania – Italy(hereinafter, the “Owner”).